Department of Nephrology
FELIX Hospital is India’s best nephrological hospital providing the best care and treatment for all forms of kidney disorders in nephrology. For all forms of nephrology disorders, we provide advanced diagnostics, comprehensive care and optimal nephrology treatments. We are known as the best hospitals for nephrology in India and employ India’s top nephrologist. Our hospital brings a wealth of experience and wide-ranging nephrology knowledge that has helped us develop into the nation’s premier nephrology treatment centre.
With the rising population’s sedentary lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits, the organs most affected are the kidneys. Chronic kidney or CKD disease and acute kidney injury are growing globally. CKD affects about 10 to 15 percent of the population of the world and is associated with accelerated ageing and vital complexities of the cardiovascular system. This outbreak can be helped by low hydration, heat stress due to global warming, an inactive lifestyle, and overuse of protein pump inhibitors.
The Department of Nephrology provides top-notch medical facilities to address the broad spectrum of adult and paediatric kidney diseases, being among the best hospitals for kidney diseases in Noida. By channelling our energies to avoid the risk of recurrence, we investigate the root causal factor of the disease, participate in preoperative assessment, dialysis support, and extensive post-operative treatment.
We also have a new dialysis centre that provides end-stage renal disease patients with reliable dialysis services. The treatments provided at Gleneagles Global Hospitals for different kidney conditions are as follows.
- Transplanting the Kidney
- Urology Reconstructive
- Treatments for Neuro Urology
- Diseases of the liver
- Acidosis Metbolic
- Nephropathy of Uric acid
- Chronic Inflammation of the Kidneys
- Kidney Disease Polycystic
Book a Appointment
Why choose FELIX Hospital for treating Kidney dieases?
Our Department of Nephrology comprises of the best doctors in the world. The hard work and patient efforts put in place by our doctors make us one of the best nephrological hospitals in Noida. The faith soaked in us by our patients proudly makes us one of the best hospitals in Noida for nephrology.
We are a centre committed to offering quality care tailored to meet the needs of patients.
- A centre for the development of procedures and sophisticated surgical treatment
- A centre to leverage technology’s ability to optimise patient results
- A centre for empathy and positivity to deliver patient interactions
- A centre to support the need for early detection and holistic therapy
Our dedication to improving health outcomes and the quality of life of patients remains undeterred. For this reason, we remain firmly committed to:
- Usage of Sophisticated Technologies
- Standards of world-class efficiency
- Pioneering of new models of treatment
- Hiring the best talent
We take full care of the patient from the beginning, being one of the best hospitals for kidney diseases in Noida, and pledge to be by the patient through the entire process.
In the early detection and assessment of kidney diseases, the standard of diagnostic methods plays a significant role. Being one of the best hospitals for the diagnosis of kidney diseases, by implementing technologically superior diagnostic facilities and automated processes that increase the speed and reliability of outcomes, we uphold the highest standards. At our testing laboratories, we have trained clinicians and top-notch equipment, making us one of the best kidney disease care hospitals in Noida. The following are some main diagnostic procedures that we provide for the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases:
- Urine Analysis: This shows the excess proteins in the urine that are excreted by the body. Urine Examination helps diagnose infections of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR): Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is calculated by measuring the clearance of a material called glomerulus, which is freely filtered via the kidney filtering devices.
- Ultrasound Scanning: Ultrasound scanning generates images of the intestinal organs using high-frequency sound waves. It helps to recognise hydronephrosis, disorder of the polycystic kidney, kidney stones, etc.
- MR Angiography: To detect irregularities in the blood vessels inside the kidneys, MR angiography is used.
- Kidney Imaging Research: Computed tomography (CT ) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans to identify renal tumours and cancer are used in kidney imaging studies.
- Renal Biopsy: In Renal Biopsy, if a lesion is found, a small amount of renal tissue is removed from the kidney using long , thin hollow needles.
- Intravenous Urography (IVU): Intravenous urography (IVU) is a test in which the patient’s veins are injected with an iodinated contrast dye.
- Scintigraphy: Scintigraphy uses radioactive isotopes to classify irregular kidney functions.
- Renal arteriography: A thin catheter is inserted into the femoral artery via an image analysis of Renal Arteriography.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine