Department of Pulmonology, Felix Hospital
FELIX Hospital welcomes you to the Pulmonology Department of the hospital! We will be sharing insights into this area of specialization. We hope to help you understand the diagnosis and treatment procedures associated with pulmonology.
Pulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that is focused on maintaining the health of the respiratory system. The lungs, airway, and respiratory muscles comprise the three major components of the respiratory system. Common respiratory problems can be treated by general physicians or ENT specialists.
Pulmonologists deal with unusual or complicated disorders of the respiratory system. They have expertise in infectious, structural, inflammatory, neoplastic disorders, and their effect on the cardiovascular system. The ailments vary from asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), to several lung diseases. Pulmonologists are trained to tackle issues affecting both children and adults. All our treatment methods are minimally invasive. Our department works in direct collaboration with the cardiovascular department in case of further procedures.
Our department has amongst the best pulmonologists in Noida, who are ably supported by highly trained nurses, medical assistants, and the latest technology. We believe in early detection and diagnosis, and ensure that any problem is taken care of before it becomes a serious threat.
Our mission is to give you the best treatment possible at every step of the way. Every patient is provided with a customised plan to suit their needs. Our commitment to patient-centric care, ultra-modern equipment and infrastructure, and qualified staff makes us a contender for the best hospital for pulmonology in Noida.
Pulmonology subspecialties include:
- Interstitial lung disease, which focuses on lung diseases caused by persistent inflammation and scarring
- Interventional pulmonology, which uses multidisciplinary care to treat airway disorders, lung cancer, and pleural diseases
- Lung transplantation
- Neuromuscular disease, a condition that occurs due to respiratory muscle failure
- Obstructive lung disease, which involves obstruction or airway narrowing
- Sleep-disordered breathing
Book a Appointment
FELIX Hospital, at the heart of its mission, is dedicated to providing patient-centric care. We provide comprehensive care and surgical services for lung diseases. Our core values set us apart from other hospitals. We aim to create a hassle-free experience for all our patients with our quality care and state-of-the-art technology. We are a centre that specializes in providing comprehensive care catered to individual needs. We are:
- A centre for pioneering procedures and advanced surgical care
- A centre for harnessing the power of technology for improved patient outcomes
- A centre for delivering positive and empathetic patient experiences
- A centre for championing the need for early detection & holistic treatment
Our commitment to improving patient outcomes and patient quality of life remains undeterred, to this end we remain steadfastly committed to
- The use of advanced technology
- World-class quality standards
- Pioneering new treatment methods
- Employing the best talent
We adhere to strict medical protocols in our practice. We recognise that our patients and their families have placed their lives in our hands. The hospital follows the highest safety standards as it is critical to providing the best care. Integrity is another core value that is ingrained in all of us. We conduct ethical practices and are transparent about our procedures. We also strive to continually improve in all aspects and it is key to our being one of the best hospitals for pulmonology in Noida.
The first step in treating any disease is a sound diagnosis. Our team consisting of the best pulmonologist in Noida runs an initial series of tests to ascertain what the problem might be. They usually include:
- Blood tests. To check the oxygen levels and the presence of any other materials in your bloodstream
- Bronchoscopy. It uses a thin, flexible tube with a camera on the end to see inside the lungs and airways.
- CT Scan. A powerful X-ray that takes detailed pictures from inside your chest.
- Spirometry. It tests your lung capacity by measuring how hard you can breathe air in and out.
- X-rays. They use low doses of radiation to take images of your lungs
It is important for you as a patient to understand when your body is giving you signs of a problem. You will have to visit a pulmonologist if you have the following symptoms:
- A cough that is severe or lasts for more than 3 weeks
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Extreme tiredness
- Severe Asthma
We would recommend that you visit us if you are facing even one of these symptoms. The best way to cure lung diseases is through early detection and we can do that only if you consult us at the earliest.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine