Department of Cardiac Science, Felix Hospital
The Department of Cardiology at FELIX Hospital is known for its superior patient care and clinical outcomes. The team of cardiologists, physicians and other specialists are collectively dedicated to provide top-class cardiac services for patients suffering from congenital heart disease and other cardiac diseases.
With the latest technology, skilled physicians, compassionate staff, and well-equipped wards, FELIX Hospital provides treatment services for heart conditions such as myocardial infarction, irregular heartbeat, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and abnormal cardiac rhythm.
We have some of the best heart doctors in Noida to give you the best treatment for any heart and cardiac diseases. We provide advanced level care for all the specialties such as heart diseases, cardiac diseases and also provide cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries. Cardiology being our specialty, and also having the best cardiac surgeon in Noida, we give out the best treatment for cardiac diseases. We also have the best cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon in Noida and thoracic surgeons to treat for the cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries in the best way possible.
Some of the services which we provide are:
- Access to the latest technologies in cardiovascular diagnostic services
- Post-procedural rehabilitation
- Cardiology/Cardiothoracic ward
- Intensive Care Unit
- Interventional cardiology services
- Referral to cardiothoracic surgeons
- A specialized modern Cardiac Care Unit
- Cardiac Cath Lab
Book a Appointment
Why choose FELIX Hospital for treating Heart related diseases?
Being one of the best hospitals for cardiac surgery in Noida and also have amongst the best doctors in the industry to treat cardiac and heart diseases. We strive to provide quality treatment and affordable services to everyone.
We have state-of-the-art technology for prompt diagnosis of our patients who present with signs and symptoms related to heart diseases. The diagnosis is performed using various tests including stress test, imaging, and angiography. The type of treatment depends on the patient’s condition. At FELIX, our interventional cardiologists are trained in modern diagnostic interventions that help precise diagnosis of cardiac conditions. A high success rates for cardiology procedures indicate the finesse of the team.
With the latest technology, skilled physicians, compassionate staff, and well-equipped wards, FELIX Hospital provide treatment services for heart conditions such as myocardial infarction, irregular heartbeat, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and abnormal cardiac rhythm.
Diagonsis of a Heart Condition
A few of the procedures which are followed in the Cath Lab are:
- Coronary Angiogram which is a special type of X-ray where a dye is used to show if there is any narrowing down the coronary arteries.
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) or simply called Angioplasty which is a non-surgical procedure, is followed to treat the narrowed coronary arteries.
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) is a birth defect that is caused due to a hole in the wall between the two chambers of the heart.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) is a battery-operated device that is placed under the skin and thin wires are connected to the heart. Whenever the heart isn’t functioning properly, the device sends shock waves to the heart to get back to its normal rhythm.
- A Pacemaker is usually implanted to treat a very slow heart. They are also implanted to treat fast heartbeats or according to the body’s needs which are caused during exercises or running or simply while resting. Pacemakers are placed under the pocket of skin, usually in the shoulder.
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TOE) is a procedure that examines the heart and its chambers during an ultrasound. TOE is only performed under heavy sedation or anesthesia.
- Right Heart Study is done to put pressure on the right side of the heart and lungs and to examine its performance and to build pressure in and around the heart.
- Structural Heart Interventions is performed to fill the hole in the heart which is formed between the right and left sides of the heart.
- Electrophysiology Study (EPS) is where the doctors study the cardiac rhythm disturbances. They understand the rhythmic disturbances and then choose the best treatment for it.
- Radiofrequency Ablation is a procedure that is performed to cure rapid heart rhythms. This procedure is very much similar to EPS which is performed much earlier.
- Cardioversion is a device used to bring back the heartbeats to its normal rhythm. It’s a set of paddles or patches placed on the chest and a shock wave is given to the heart.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine