Department of Neurology
At FELIX Hospital, the Department of Neurology is committed to integrating its medical experience to provide the new and best neurological services in Noida. We seek to provide individuals suffering from neurological conditions with the best care.
Our Neurosurgeons are qualified in brain and nervous system surgery. Neuro surgery is a special branch of medicine that deals primarily with the prevention , diagnosis , treatment and rehabilitation of diseases affecting any aspect of the nervous system, such as the brain , the spinal cord, the peripheral nerves and the cerebrovascular extra-cranial system.
Felix Hospital provides you the best Neurology doctors in Noida. Our neurologists are well trained and equipped with the latest technological methods to diagnose and treat various types of neurological conditions in patients. We proudly host a vast network of the best neurosurgeons in Noida who aim to provide the best diagnosis and treatment for different neurological diseases.
The team of surgeons comprises globally recognised professionals who are experienced in delivering the most advanced and creative surgical care and management facilities for all kinds of nervous system disorders. Our team of surgeons and neurological specialists are trained by top universities to deliver advanced clinical care that focuses on the use of minimally invasive patient treatment techniques. The hospital is devoted to developing and studying the new treatments used in the treatment of neuron disorders in patients with this condition.
The treatments offered are the following:
- Brain tumour
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Movement disorders
- Brain and spine surgery
- Vascular malformation
- Head injuries
By providing excellent clinical and compassionate care, we protect the health and well-being of our patients to help them lead a healthy life.
Book a Appointment
Why choose FELIX Hospital?
The team of surgeons comprises globally recognised professionals who are experienced in delivering the most advanced and creative surgical care and management facilities for all kinds of nervous system disorders. Our team of surgeons and neurological specialists are trained by top universities to deliver advanced clinical care that focuses on the use of minimally invasive patient treatment techniques. The hospital is devoted to developing and studying the new treatments used in the treatment of neuro disorders in patients with this condition.
About 1000 procedures are conducted by the department each year. We have a dedicated team of surgeons trained by top-class professors from prestigious institutions. With an existing and well-equipped laboratory, we aim to provide the best care in India with the latest technical equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
The Institute of Neurosciences at FELIX Hospital is one of the best hospitals for diagnosis of neurological diseases as it offers highly advanced image-based diagnostics tests for accurate evaluation and management of neurological problems. Some of the procedures carried out at our hospital are:
- Nerve Conduction Tests: A nerve conduction velocity (NCV) test measures how fast an electrical impulse moves through your nerve and can identify nerve damage.
- Electromyography Studies: Electromyography (EMG) measures muscle response. This test helps detect neurological abnormalities by inserting one or more small needles through the skin.
- Evoked Potential Studies: Sensory evoked potentials studies measure electrical activity in the brain in response to stimulation of sight, sound, or touch.
- Motor Unit Number Estimation: Motor unit number estimation (MUNE) in the muscle of the paretic limb of a patient with cerebral infarction. It is a non-invasive electrophysiological technique that has been used as a biomarker in neurological disorders.
- Autonomic Nervous System Evaluation: Autonomic tests measure how the systems in the body that are controlled by the autonomic nerves respond to stimulation. The data collected during this test is used to determine the extent of nerve damage by neurologists.
- Small Fiber Neuropathy Evaluation: Heat detection thresholds are considered the most useful for the evaluation of a small fiber neuropathy. The diagnosis is determined primarily by the history and physical exam of the patient.
- Invasive & Non- Invasive Video EEG Tests: Invasive EEG monitoring is a test to pinpoint where seizures start in the brain. Non-Invasive EEG uses a set of electrodes placed on the scalp in diagnosing the neurological condition of the patient.
- High-speed CT imaging: The CT scan can quickly provide a 3D view of all indications.
- High Definition PET, SPECT, MRI, 4D CT scan: PET imaging has been widely adopted as an important clinical modality for neurological applications. Combining PET imaging with anatomical imaging delivered by computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) provides the synergistic combination of information. SPECT scan is a type of nuclear imaging test used to create 3D pictures.
- Interventional Angiography: Interventional angiography is a procedure in which blood vessels are injected with a dye that shows up on X-Ray to detect blockages.
- EMG Testing: EMG measures electrical activity in response to a nerve’s stimulation of the muscle.
- Genetic Testing: Genetic testing is a test that identifies changes in chromosomes and genes.
- Sleep Patterns Test: Polysomnography, also called a sleep study, is a test used to diagnose sleep disorders.
- Neuropsychological evaluations: These evaluations help determine the cause of memory loss in a patient.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine