Welcome to the Department of Endocrinology & Diabetology
Diabetes is the most prevalent metabolic condition wherein the body experiences high levels of blood sugar for a prolonged period. The increasing prevalence of diabetes and related conditions, changing patient needs, and advanced technology led to a change in the approach to diabetes care and management. The condition has seen a great increase in incidences over the past few decades with millions of patients across the country and the world. Diabetologists at FELIX Hospital who are highly trained and skilled offer a comprehensive care to the patients. The Department ensures that the patients get the best treatment available for diabetes.
The Department identifies the requirements of the patients and prioritizes the quality care so that the patients have access to a wide range of services offered. Employing state-of-the-art technology. the Department seeks to bring complete diabetic care under one roof while employing lifestyle and nutritional counseling as a component of the treatment.
Hormones are messengers of our body, which transfer messages from one body part to another by traveling through the bloodstream. Their deficiency or excess can cause severe abnormalities in the body. Hormones form the basis of our endocrine system, and their malfunction can have negative effects on the proper functioning of the body. Endocrinology deals with the study of hormones, their effects, diseases, and conditions caused due to their deficiency or excess. FELIX is one of the best endocrinology hospitals in Noida with its team of skilled physicians and expert paramedical staff.
The latest technologies and state-of-art infrastructure make us one of the best hospitals for endocrine disorders in Noida. With some of the best endocrine doctor in Noida on board, we provide a holistic and comprehensive disease management infrastructure. At our centre for endocrinology, we hire compassionate and empathetic staff who ensure that the patient receives the right healing atmosphere. Our strong inter-professional team extends a collaborative approach to the treatment of various diseases.
The multidisciplinary team offers total care for the patients with diabetes such as managing diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, and diabetic neuropathy.
Services offered by the department include the following:
- Screening programs to rule out diabetes in the early stage
- Comprehensive Diabetic Checkup Package
- Detailed clinical assessments and management by the diabetologists
- Therapy for the diabetic complications & managing emergency diabetic disorders
- Dietetic and Nutrition department to guide you for a healthy living with diabetes
- Education programs to increase the awareness about diabetes, its complications and prevention
Book a Appointment
Why choose FELIX Hospital?
The department of endocrinology at Felix Hospital has advanced facilities, with the latest diagnostic techniques along with additional benefits of low-cost hormone treatment, making us one of the best hospitals for internal medicine in Noida.
At our centre for diabetology, care and comfort are top priorities, and hence, we keep our patients well informed before any step that we may take for their benefit. The patients can also ask their queries, and we make our best efforts to answer all of them effectively.
We employ some of the best endocrinologists in Noida and thus guarantee to deliver exceptional patient and advanced treatment for a wide range of diseases. Our doctors bring a wealth of experience and wide-ranging expertise that has helped us become one of the best hospitals for endocrinology in Noida.
We aim at a 360-degree treatment for our patients and make sure that they can again live a normal, stress-free life. Our in-house pros know what they are responsible for and guarantee the best services with assured results at our centre dedicated specially for endocrinology and diabetology. We bring in the very best for you with cost-effective treatment options at our centre. We promise to deliver world-class treatment with utmost care.
The first step towards the treatment of a disease is a complete and accurate diagnosis of the patient’s medical condition. The team of some of the best endocrine doctors, at our centre of internal medicine at Felix Hospital, are committed to ensuring that your experience, from consultation to treatment, is relaxed and stress-free, making us one of the best hospitals for diagnosis of endocrine disorders in Noida. We start the diagnosis by understanding the patient’s medical history and examination of the symptoms experienced by the patient.
Our department uses a variety of tests to diagnose diabetes:
- Random Blood Sugar Test: This test showcases the blood sugar at any given point of time. Usually, the normal values for blood sugar levels lie between 70 – 125 mg/dL.
- Fasting Blood Glucose Test: In this test, the blood glucose levels are measured early in the morning before the person ingests anything. A blood sugar level of 100-125mg/dL is an indicator of prediabetes while 126 mg/dL or more in an indicator of diabetes.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: Used commonly for gestational diagnosis, this test is performed after the woman has consumed a dose of sugar.
- Glycohemoglobin A1c: This test is used to measure the amount of glucose that is associated with red blood cells. This test provides the status of blood glucose levels of the patient over the past 2-3 months.
Along with the diagnosis of diabetes, we also provide services for diagnosis for other variety of diseases like Addison’s disease, Early puberty, Goitre, Hypercortisolism, Hyperthyroidism, etc. Some of the tests that we perform here are:
- ACTH stimulation test: In this test, ACTH is introduced artificially into the blood. The hormone triggers the production of cortisol hormone, and an adrenal gland’s failure to do so is indicative of adrenal damage.
- In the case of hypercortisolism, various imaging tests like MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), CT (Computed Tomography) scans are done to check for malfunctioning of the adrenal gland.
- To check whether a person is suffering from goitre, one can either go for a blood test that checks the T3 and T4 hormone levels in the blood or ultrasound that highlights any structural abnormality of the thyroid gland.
- There is also something called nuclear medicine scan, which is done to check whether the gland has developed some nodules or is hypersecreting or overactivity, in case of
Some of the above-mentioned techniques are employed only in a few hospitals in the country, making Felix, one of the best hospital for endocrinology in Noida.
We are committed to deliver an exceptional Patient Experience.
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care.
50% Discount on
30% Discount on Diet
on Echo & TMT Test
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Critical care & pain management
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro sciences
- Oncology (Cancer)
- chest physician
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Mother & Child Care
- Interventional Spine & Pain Management
- Internal Medicine