Job Title: Assistant Manager-Talent Acquisition
Location: Noida 137
Date of Position received
Tentative Closure Date
• Develop a talent acquisition framework and maintain a talent funnel in line with the company’s strategic goals and annual operating plan.
• Assess internal talent, identify strengths and gaps and recommend actionable insights including career road maps
• Manage candidate relationships and end-to-end talent life cycle from sourcing through multiple channels (agencies, referrals, campus hiring), pre-screening candidates, phone/video conference/face to face interviewing all the way to reference checks, salary recommendations, offer roll-out and on-boarding
• Coach and train hiring managers on talent management, recruiting and interviewing best practices
• Work closely with the communications team on employer branding activities.
• Continuously improve candidate, new hire and hiring manager experience with the recruitment process. Actively seek feedback from hiring managers and new…
• The role will be focused on enabling a continuous learning culture in organizations, improving employee engagement, and coaching talent
• Collaborate with various stakeholders such as the HR and Business managers to drive key people processes
• Furthermore, partner with group leadership and HR leaders to lead the overhaul and integration of leadership competency frameworks
Qualification: MBA/ MHA from a reputed institute.
• Good exposure in Hospital Recruitment
• Knowledge of Medical and Non Medical hiring
• Knowledge of Recruitment from sourcing of candidates through in-house database, using portals, referrals.
• Handling first round of HR Interview.
• Managing MIS of candidates and maintaining resume database.
• Scheduling & coordinating interviews.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Should have good exposure to various assessment tools- psychometric testing
Reviewed By: HOD Date:
Approved By: Director Date:
Last Updated By: Date/Time: